Villa Del Faro The Estate
The Villa del Faro Estate. A sprawling collection of charming and eclectic villas built over about 2.5 acres on a twelve-acre parcel. So much room to grow. The grand entrance hall is flanked by a formal living room and a charming brick library. Above the entrance is the estate's penthouse room with its own private outdoor dining and living area as well as open air kitchen. A quiet and comfortable nap room and the ''Bali Room'' are located on either side of the Penthouse. Private residences along the back row with four bedrooms, several indoor and outdoor living spaces. A central Kitchen with both casual and formal indoor dining rooms on either side; as well as an outdoor patio dining area complete with a bar. All together, there are ten separate buildings:
1. The Main Building (entrance and outdoor living room, formal living room, the library, the penthouse, the bali room, and the nap room)
2. The Kitchen (with two indoor dining rooms and an outdoor dining and bar area)
3. Casa Azul - a studio villa with charming patio and fountain.
4. Casita Tres - a studio villa with private patio, palapa, walkway to the beach, and fireplace.
5. Casitas Dos - two mirroring studio villas with outdoor living rooms and kitchenettes. Separated by an outdoor hallway.
6. Casa Alberca - a very large outdoor living space under a beautiful palapa roof. Full kitchen, one full bath and two half baths. A lovely one-bedroom with beautiful views.
7. The Stone Cottage - a charming little studio bedroom right on the sandy beach.
8. Casita One - currently a private residence, two-story, 3-bedroom house with indoor and outdoor living areas.
9. Casita Cuatro - a one-bedroom house with kitchen and indoor and outdoor living areas. A covered parking area with private entrance from the street.
10. Industrial kitchen and food storage area.
Additional to these areas are:
1. The water storage tower
2. Several on-site employee housing
3. Solar panel area
4. Bodega, generator, battery and inverter room
5. Storage palapa
6. Workshop behind Casa Alberca
7. The gazebo near the beach
8. Covered parking for 5 vehicles at the main circular driveway
9. Large pool
10. Private well
11. Fireplaces in almost every room, a total of 15 throughout the estate.
Additional to what is already built, there are close to ten acres or land still available for development, with most of the undeveloped land on the beachfront side of the property.
This entire estate is very private, well equipped, and seriously one-of-a-kind.
Additional photo catalogue available for serious inquiries.
Included in the offered price of $9,950,000 are the entire 12-acres, with all improvements, well concession, most furniture, all appliances included solar panel system, and if interested, seller can include all hotel operation information from the third-party operator.